The “YUST” law firm is interested in collaborating with lawyers that have:
- completed higher legal education in the leading educational institutions of Russia;
- at least three years post qualification experience;
- a comprehensive knowledge of the legislation of the Russian Federation and court precedents;
- significant experience in representing the interests of individuals and companies in common jurisdiction and arbitration courts, arbitration tribunals;
- good command of one or several foreign languages (English or German);
We are also interested in collaborating with advocates who are members of the Chamber of Advocates of the City of Moscow or the Chamber of Advocates of the Moscow Region, specializing in advising on criminal cases based on economic charges.
If you are interested in working as a lawyer with us, please fill in our application form and send it to email@example.com.
The Law Firm "YUST"currently has a position open for the role of daytime/evening secretary for reception work.
The main qualification requirements include:
- Similar work experience of at least three years;
- English spoken;
- An understanding of basic etiquette and business protocol.